Data CablingCat5e, Cat 6 and Cat6a are the most common types of structured cabling systems fitted in the market place today in both UTP and FTP grades (shielded or unshielded). In laymen’s terms, the number given to the cable system refers to speed of the cable, i.e. how fast it can transfer data but be aware that a poor installation can affect how fast a network performs also.We will meet with you to ascertain your networks requirements and advise you on which grade of cable will best suit your requirements for your present project and to future proof the install. A site survey will be carried out initially, surveying cable routes, cable containment requirements, access routes, access times, Health and Safety requirements.
Fibre optic cables are used extensively now as either backbones (connecting server rooms together) and building interconnects. We can advise on fibre optic cable speeds, what will best fulfil your requirements and also survey and test any existing fibre cables on site. Also the best way to interconnect to switches/servers can be advised on and implemented.
Telephony cabling, otherwise known as CW1308 grade cabling can be installed, this is normally used for linking phone systems together or for back up ADSL/BT phone lines from switch rooms
One of our specialities is to re-patch data cabinets within an existing site that have become a bit of a birds nest! This can happen after a cabinet is in constant use by many people and outlets have been patched then re-patched, maybe using a 5 metre patch lead when half a metre would have done and the result over time can cause mayhem. We will supply a full list of network outlet uses and switch port outlet uses. Once done, this can free up a lot of space within the cabinet that could be used for new switches for example or more structured cabling outlets to be added.
For pricing on cables please send request to email@example.com
Installation of new server/patch cabinets can be done, whether it involves upgrading an existing cabinet to a larger cabinet or a fresh install.
Repair and Testing
Also we off a full testing and repair service of existing networks if required, for example if you are about to move into new premises and are unsure of the state of the existing fitted network. Fluke DTX testers are used and full results will be supplied.
We can offer a full 25 year manufacturers warranty on installation which will cover both the cable and the outlets against failure.
All of our engineers are BICSI trained, have over 10 years each experience in this field and hold all necessary Health and Safety certficates, i.e. IPAF,PASMA, Asbestos, Working at Height, Ladders, First Aid. With this you can be confident the job will be carried out to the highest standard!
Wireless Network Service
What is Wireless networks
All businesses can experience many benefits from a wireless network, including:
- Convenience. Access your network resources from any location within your wireless network’s coverage area or from any WiFi hotspot.
- Mobility. You’re no longer tied to your desk, as you were with a wired connection. You and your employees can go online in conference room meetings, for example.Mobility. You’re no longer tied to your desk, as you were with a wired connection. You and your employees can go online in conference room meetings, for example.
- Productivity. Wireless access to the Internet and to your company’s key applications and resources helps your staff get the job done and encourages collaboration.Productivity.
- Easy setup. You don’t have to string cables, so installation can be quick and cost-effective.Easy setup. You don’t have to string cables, so installation can be quick and cost-effective.
- Expandable. You can easily expand wireless networks with existing equipment, while a wired network might require additional wiring.
- Security. Advances in wireless networks provide robust security protections.Security. Advances in wireless networks provide robust security protections.
- Cost. Because wireless networks eliminate or reduce wiring costs, they can cost less to operate than wired networks cost. Because wireless networks eliminate or reduce wiring costs, they can cost less to operate than wired networks.
- Accredited partners for MERAKI, CISCO, HP and D-LINK.
Please call 02477 767176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free cable survey today (terms and conditions apply)