TPM and Vendor Support “ with our years of experience we have selected and have partnered with some of the best performing TPM support companies in the UK and Europe, advantages of TPM is you can pretty much cover everything and all types of hardware onto one single multi-vendor contract at a significant discounted price compared to traditional vendor support and where TPM is not favourable due to best practice policy we can offer vendor support whether it’s for upgrade from existing warranty to post warranty support on you current and EOL technology.
Third Party Maintenance
At NV-Tech we understand the importance of After Sales Service and how important it is to ensure that your hardware and software investment is correctly maintained and that you get the very best return on your investment (ROI). NV-Tech can advise and select the best service product to support your inventory to meet your exact requirement and budget.
Vendor Support “ If your requirement is for warranty uplift or access to software updates or you just prefer the vendor to support your hardware and/or software then NV-Tech have the necessary engagement with the various Vendors to procure the correct service product at either the point of purchase or at a subsequent time. We can also Pick n Mix to blend Vendor Support with TPM Support to deliver a best of breed service contract.
TPM Support “ NV-Tech have 25 years of experience of working with TPM Service Providers and we have the inside knowledge of who the best ones are, for any given scenario and requirement. We have rigorously audited our selected TPM Service Providers and we are confident that they will deliver a superior service. Can your current service provider tick every box below under scrutiny?
- Strategically located Service Centres across the UK and mainland Europe.
- Able to provide references from delighted ˜household name Clients
- Longevity in delivering quality Service and with robust financial health
- Able to deliver a ˜One Stop Service Shop regardless of Vendor
- Able to meet SLA’s with own PAYE staff, company vehicle fleet and multi Million pound spares holding
- UK Call Centre
- Call logging, tracking with management and technical escalation procedures
- High staff retention; empowered, well trained and certified engineers
Through our experience over the years, these are the qualities that we believe matter when selecting a Service Provider/ Partner and we have negotiated extremely competitive rates for our Clients. We believe that improved service for reduce cost is a compelling proposition.
To provide an accurate maintenance quotation we require the following information:mailed to email@example.com
- Contact details
- Site(s) Location
- Required service levels e.g. 4 hour response with further 4 hour fix
- Call window e.g. Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm
- Model Numbers of equipment (Serial numbers if possible)
- Configurations of servers e.g. Memory, CPU’s, Disks
VENDOR WARRANTY If your business demands that your IT infrastructure receives the best of Vendor support, then we have Warranty upgrades available for your existing IT hardware, please see the list of standard warranties that general come with a new hardware.
WARRANTY CHECKER WITH NV-TECH
If your warranty has expired and your business dictates that you require vendor warranty upgrades, NV-Tech can offer a range of Post Warranty support please see the list of available vendor warranty upgrades and contact our sales team on 02477 767176.